DCPAA Procedure for Gathering/Distributing Funds for/from DCPAA, June 2018
- Gathering of Funds for DCPAA
DCPAA is not a tax-exempt organization. We will accept donations to pay for DCPAA operating expenses, DCPAA activities, DCPAA events and other DCPAA-sponsored efforts. Donations are not tax-deductible for the contributor.
2. Distributing of Funds by DCPAA
DCPAA can only use funds gathered for paying for DCPAA operating expenses, DCPAA
activities, DCPAA events and other DCPAA sponsored efforts.
- For payouts of $25 or less:
- The person(s) looking for reimbursement or contributions of $25 or less can go directly to the ARC member managing the DCPAA funds.
- Some written documentation of the expenses must be provided by the person(s) requesting the reimbursement/contribution in the form of a receipt, bill, etc.
- The ARC member managing the DCPAA funds will take care of the payout and record it in the DCPAA ledger and file the receipt, or etc. as evidence of where the funds went.
- the ARC member managing the funds must report the payouts to the Connecting Circle immediately and to the membership at a General Membership Meeting within two months of the payout.
- For payouts over $25,
- The person(s) looking for reimbursement or contributions over $25 must go to one of the Connecting Circle for approval and follow steps b-d as stated in step 1.
- For large disbursements, the Connecting Circle may decide to bring the proposal to the General Membership for a vote.